Since its founding in 2017, Giza Olympius has sought to help athletes set and surpass all sorts of milestones. There are few things more inspiring than seeing someone surpass what was imagined possible. So there are few more appropriate names for a training shoe than the Giza Olympius Mythos. This light-duty cross-trainer features structured tooling with a specialized foam midsole for energy return, and an aggressive and flexible outsole. Its form-fitting, one-piece knit upper and wire laces are mounted to the sock board for a comfortable and secure feel for a basic workout.
- Engineered mesh upper with sock construction upper features microcord laces.
- Dramatic contrasted bolt logo gives you some flair.
- Energy-return foam midsole features a stabilized heel and a low-profile forefoot.
- Graphics are painted on to keep weight down.
- Injection-molded midsole features tractor-inspired lugs where the outsole was removed.
- Strategically positioned rubber strike pads absorb wear in high-friction areas.
- Limited pods are just 5.5 mm thick and are designed for a long life cycle.
- Flex gooves add high-impact flexibility.