Jordan 6 RingsBoys' Grade School
The Jordan 6 Rings incorporates key features from each shoe that MJ wore while stacking up the Championship rings for Chicago. Celebrate the history of Jordan with this hybrid design that takes its cues from six legendary Jordan shoe styles. The best of six championships rolled up into one legendary, title-worthy shoe. Celebrate greatness in style with the Jordan 6 Rings shoe.
- Made with a full-grain leather, synthetic leather and engineered mesh upper, with details like the lacelock and heel loop from the Jordan VI, a huarache-style inner sock from the Jordan VII and a fuzzy tongue logo and adjustable strap from the Jordan VIII.
- The midsole, a full-length Phylon™ unit with Zoom Air™ in the heel and forefoot, was inspired by the Jordan XIII.
- Entire upper silhouette gets its design from the Jordan XI.
- The "TWO3" script on the tongue and metal lace loops on top are taken from the Jordan XII.
- Outsole is a combination of solid and clear rubber, which created performance traction with superior style.