adidas Originals Continental 80Boys' Toddler
Blast from the Past
Steeped in nostalgia, the adidas Continental 80 sneakers snag the retro look of sneakers from the early ’80s. At the time, the silhouette was overshadowed by more tech-driven Three-Stripes shoes, but the reemergence of these classic sneakers has stirred nostalgia in old-school fans. The original was designed to be a premium tennis shoe, taking cues from legends like the Stan Smith.
Never Forget a Classic.
The "Retro" release updated the classic silhouette with plush, tumbled leather for the upper and a two-piece cupsole, making these kicks more flexible and versatile than any of their predecessors. A soft, French terry lining makes for a comfortable ride and an ’80s aesthetic.
adidas Continental 80 Features:
• Smooth, premium-leather upper provides a clean look and snug fit.
• Soft, French terry inner lining makes for a comfortable ride.
• Logo window on the medial lace closures sport the iconic Trefoil.
• Perforated toe cap and quarter panels allow for breathability and better comfort.
• The split-rubber cupsole provides a stiffer, more locked-in fit and improves flexibility.
• Lightweight EVA insert in the sole keeps the Continental feeling fresh by providing durable support.