Converse ERX 260 MidBoys' Grade School
It took some bad boys from Detroit - from the hardwood to the skate world to the concert stages - to establish the hard reputation of the Converse ERX in the late '80s. Now Converse has collaborated with streetwear designer Don C to revive this legendary look.
- Mid-top sneaker with layered animal prints for a stunning visual.
- Four-piece molded foam upper with synthetic, leather, and textile.
- Leopard and zebra print details and CONS logo.
- OrthoLite insole cushioning.
- EVA rubber midsole for the cushioning you expect.
- Rubber for traction you can trust.