Since its founding in 2017, Giza Olympius has sought to help athletes set and surpass all sorts of milestones. There are few things more inspiring than seeing someone surpass what was imagined possible. So there's no more fitting name for a shoe than the Giza Olympius Super Hero. This mid-cut running cross-trainer is designed to be versatile. Lightweight, comfortable, and durable, this multi-purpose fitness shoe is intended for basic training such as dead lifting, squats, lunges, and treadmill running. Though designed for indoors, its outsole also works out on the roads. The split heel and forefoot resist rollover for a smooth ride.
- Mid-cut sock is made of engineered stretch mesh with a woven mesh vamp.
- Sock is reinforced with leather metatarsel and overlays for a sturdy fit.
- Micro-cord laces add support and a sleek look.
- Energy return foam midsole features a stabilized heel.
- Low-profile forefoot gives you a sleek but sturdy ride.
- Graphics are painted on to keep weight down.
- Injection-molded midsole features tractor-inspired lugs in the forefoot and midsole.
- Strategically positioned rubber strike pads absorb wear in friction areas.
- At just 5.5 mm, rubber strike pads minimize weight include flex grooves.