K-Swiss Classic 2000 TreMen's
Remix a K-Swiss icon with the Classic 2000 Tre. Inspired by Cuba Gooding Jr.’s character in the film Boyz N The Hood, this shoe features a black and yellow color scheme and beaded laces to round out the look. Leather and nubuck form a bold, sophisticated upper, while the EVA midole supports your stride. Sublimated artwork on the sockliner adds even more unique style, and you can’t beat that classic rubber outsole. This collection also donates a portion of sales to A Place Called Home, which offers a dependable, nurturing environment to South Central Los Angeles youth.
- Upper pays tribute to Tre’s black and yellow outfit with leather and nubuck paneling.
- Features debossed logos on the heel and tongue.
- PU knit lining provides a comfortable fit.
- Sockliner shows off sublimated artwork.
- Brushed metal D-rings add unique style to the classic lace design.
- Beaded laces are inspired by Tre’s necklace.
- Includes a special edition box and tissue paper.