New Balance 850Men's
It was ahead of its time when it debuted in 1996, and now this New Balance retro classic brings you a minimalist silhouette that features a mix of suede, synthetics, and breathable mesh. A progressive upper features reflective details on the heel and forefoot to help keep you visible, and the speed lace design locks you in quickly and securely.
- Midsole features signature ABZORB technology in the rearfoot and forefoot.
- ROLLBAR TPU medial support gives you ultimate stability.
- Progressive upper of the men's 850 features a molded tongue label for bold heritage style.
- Roll bar medial post in the midsole ads stability.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance.
- Synthetic/mesh upper moves with you.