WeSC Utility Harnesspack VestMen's
When WeSC emerged in 1999, the Stockholm-based founders looked to get their name out by hooking up with notable streetwear names and faces in and around Sweden. The company, which is short for "We are the Superlative Conspiracy," quickly developed a following of folks with a streetwise mentality who came to be known as WeActivists. Those who wear WeSC aren't afraid to blaze their own path, and to do so humbly.
WESC Utility Harnesspack Vest features:
- Cotton/nylon faille shell for lightweight durability.
- Safety clasp straps secure your fit.
- D-ring hardware is rugged, and nylon webbing details.
- Adjustable velcro padded shoulder strap lets you customize your fit.
- Back patch pocket with snap closure.
- Signature WESC back label with HD gel transfer.
- Multi patch pockets at front lets you stash your valuables.
- Signature WeSC exterior label adds detail.
- Regular fit for convenient sizing.
- 70% cotton/30% nylon.