WeSC Diego Track PantMen's
When WeSC emerged in 1999, the Stockholm-based founders looked to get their name out by hooking up with notable streetwear names and faces in and around Sweden. The company, which is short for "We are the Superlative Conspiracy," quickly developed a following of folks with a streetwise mentality who came to be known as WeActivists. Those who wear WeSC aren't afraid to blaze their own path, and to do so humbly.
WeSC Diego Track Pant features:
- Slim tapered fit for convenient sizing.
- Nylon tricot track fabric is inspired by sport.
- Zipper detail at bottom hem opening and contrast self track pant add detailing.
- Pin tuck detail at front leg.
- Elastic waistband construction adapts to you.
- Drawcord with metal hardware at waistband.
- Signature WeSC logo flag at side seam.
- 100% polyester.