Reebok Question Mid "Yellow Toe"Men's
Members get Free ShippingLearn more
The answer to your quest! The Reebok Question Mid “Yellow Toe” elevates your courtside style. Designed originally for Allen Iverson and debuted on the court by Laker’s point guard Quinn Cook in the 2020 playoffs, these kicks bring a classic look while you hoop. Paying homage to the team’s special all-white alternate, these undeniably comfortable sneakers crafted with soft tumbled leather and color contrast on the toe keep you poppin’ through the streets and the court. The signature hexagonal cushioning that provides all-day comfort and webbed gillies with TPU reinforcement make them a staple addition to your closet.
Reebok Question Mid "Yellow Toe" features:
- Tumbled leather upper with synthetic nubuck toe overlay brings durability and strength.
- Webbed gillies with TPU reinforcement give you a snug feel.
- Molded synthetic heel adds stability.
- Soft Hexalite cushion offers undeniable comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides traction and durability.